Where we share workshop and exhibition news from the world of watercolour in London and across East Anglia. Please let us know if you are aware of any watercolour events we haven’t listed. If you can’t find a workshop here, why not head over to our workshop page to see which of our members teach regular classes and workshops.
- Royal Watercolour Society Spring Exhibition: 29th March to 27th April, Bankside Gallery, London
- Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours 207th Exhibition: 2nd April to 18th April, The Mall Galleries, London
- Sunset Seascapes in Watercolour with Michele Webber: 17th April, Tindalls Colchester
- Two-day workshop with Alan Noyes: Awash in the Sackhouse: 18th and 19th May, Wells Maltings, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk
- Adding Collage to Watercolour with Caroline Furlong: 4th May, Tindalls Ely
- Three-day workshop with David Poxon RI: 9th, 10th and 11th August, Memorial Hall, Whittlesford, Cambridgeshire